Our Business Model
True ECN Model
The ECN Model gives traders access to the Interbank market. In the ECN model, the counterparty to your trade is another market participant such as a bank, fund or another trader.
NSD Markets ECN is based on a unique technology for Forex margin trading. Participants of an ECN include banks, centralized exchanges, large companies offering their services in the OTC FOREX (Over the Counter) Market and private investors. NSD Markets gives its clients institutional liquidity and instantaneous error-free order execution.
Protection of confidential personal information of our clients and partners is NSD Markets's key priority.
ECN trading is recommended for experienced traders and those who prefer scalping as their major trading strategy. The ECN Model uses Market Execution, which means that your order will be filled in the interbank market but the execution price may differ from the price you requested upon placing the order.
All participants of the ECN
- All participants have equal rights when it comes to order execution
- All transactions take place in a completely transparent environment
- All clients, regardless of their capital, may act as both Liquidity Providers and Liquidity Receivers.
This business model and the unique technology behind NSD Markets ECN, provides our clients with aggregated liquidity from multiple participants in the FOREX market. This allows NSD Markets’s clients to easily and instantaneously execute large volume orders.
NSD Markets ECN puts into practice the modern approach to aggregating liquidity in the FX industry. Its cutting-edge innovative technology allows us to provide market participants with:
- Tight spreads
- ECN Liquidity
- Market Depth Display
- Instantaneous and error-free execution
- Each participant acts as liquidity provider
- NSD Markets provides its clients with direct access to a liquid Forex ECN model in which all clients obtain the same access to the same liquid markets and trades are executed instantaneously without any delay or re-quotes.
- Unlike Dealing Desk brokers, NSD Markets does not take the other side of client trades. We do not trade against client orders, stops or limits and all client trades are executed back to back directly with counterparties in our pool of liquidity providers.
- Your trades stay anonymous and all our liquidity providers see are orders coming from within the NSD Markets system. No stop loss hunting or spread widening.
- As a Non-Dealing desk forex broker, there is no conflict of interest with our clients. There is no risk for us to hedge, so there is no need for us to trade against our clients.
- Transparent pricing and competitive forex spreads however are only one side of the NSD Markets business model. Providing the most up-to-date trading platforms is the other side.
- Here at NSD Markets we believe our clients should have all the forex trading tools successful traders need right there, at their disposal. That's why we provide our forex clients with access to MetaTrader 4 forex software.
- Our proprietary ECN bridge allows us to offer clients who are familiar with MetaTrader the option to continue using their preferred forex trading platform in a forex ECN environment.