What is an Introducing Broker?
An Introducing Broker is essentially an entity (individual or company) that refers clients to forex brokers. The NSD Markets Introducing Broker (IB) partnership program is ideal for individuals and institutions who wish to earn commission by directing new clients to NSD Markets. The commission plan we offer is extremely competitive and is based on the trading activity of the clients that IBs refer to NSD Markets.
A competitive commission plan for both individuals and institutions, All brokerage services are provided by NSD Markets, allowing IBs to focus entirely on their business and earning commissions. Our IB program is free to join and can prove to be a lucrative business; all you need is the enthusiasm and motivation to introduce new clients to NSD Markets.
Introducing Broker benefits:
- Competitive and escalating commission program – the more clients you refer, the greater your income potential
- Transparent and flexible payments – get paid from the very first trade a client makes and withdraw your commission any time you like.
- No restrictions on when or how much you can withdraw
- No targets to meet – anyone can become an IB, we don't impose limits on how many clients you should refer like other brokers
- Dedicated and friendly Account Manager – get assistance with any questions or issues from our multilingual team.
- Full transparency and 24/7 access to your IB account – view your earnings and generate account statements anytime you like.
- Wide range of marketing material – banners, tracking links, guides, etc
- Back office and trading support – excellent service for your clients every time